Good consumer service is crucial to be able to success running a business; there’s nothing high-tech regarding helping customers obtain exactly what they will need. But technological innovation can make the process easier and even more efficient.
For most small businesses, buying information technology (IT) will pay dividends within more ways than one. Not just can technology help companies establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the price of doing business, it can also help level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Impartial Business (NFIB) Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes small enterprises that instill the spirit associated with innovation and apply IT to improve typically the customer experience.
Think big, win huge
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program together with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, to share best business practices; a long time membership to NFIB; and other prizes. 9 other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year account to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate lawful spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which supplies customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit and customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential property and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof structure Truss, L. L. C., a maker of engineered wood roof and floor trusses.
• Mini Technology Services Inc., which develops in addition to manufactures electronic items.
• National Organization of System Managers Inc., provides a 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which clients can monitor service calls and on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and sta ffin g requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment bankers who provide research and analytical solutions.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing service.
• TRS Experts Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and structure management firm.