Good client service is crucial to be able to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech about helping customers obtain exactly what they will need. But technology can make the method easier and more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) can pay dividends inside more ways than one. Not just could technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the cost of doing business, that can also help level the enjoying field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, honors small enterprises that instill the spirit of innovation and utilize IT to enhance the customer experience.
Believe liquorwash , win huge
The winner are getting $30, 000 in technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program along with Dell executives, which includes Michael Dell, to share best enterprise practices; a long time account to NFIB; and other prizes. Eight other companies will receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year account to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, an international freight forwarder and logistics business.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running plus concierge services being an employee benefit and customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential property and corporate companies.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. D. C., a maker of engineered wood made roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops and manufactures electronic products.
• National Organization of System Facilitators Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based customer portal through which usually clients can track service calls and on-site parts storage.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., a new team of strategists and investment bankers who provide analysis and analytical providers.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer in addition to custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and structure management firm.